In this fast pace world we all need little "tools"to help us along the way. This Organizing Tool kit is one of them. Find a cute tote or basket to keep your items in and add or subtract according to your needs. You'll be amazed how handy this kit will be!
Everything You Need to Organize Your Toolkit
- Sticky notes and markers: As you sort items, label the groups for daily use, often, seldom, and never. Daily-use things should get prime storage real estate, while never-use things should go out the door.
- Grocery sacks and trash bags: Use them to sort and discard items.
- Pen and paper: Jot down to-dos, products you need to buy, and organizing ideas you may have along the way.
- Tape measure: Determine what your storage needs are. After you de-clutter, measure the amount of available space you are left with in order to get the correct-sized bins and storage receptacles.
- Label maker: Choose a simple and portable model to label bins and storage spaces — so you can know exactly what's inside.
Hope your New Years Celebration is a good one! CHEERS!